Thursday, June 3, 2010

[Day 20 ] The Engaged Day - 3rd of June

1st friend to say Happy Birthday to me is Ah Keong....^^ I know he sure remember one! Just he write on facebook too early la...haha ^^

The 2nd friend to say Happy Birthday to me is Winnie Chin, my little cousin. Wow I wonder she knows my birthday! Haha some accident here but its still ok...^^ Thanl you very much! XD

The 3rd and 4th ppl that say Happy Birthday to me is Das and Krishna 2 new Indian friend...

The 5th friend to say Happy Birthday to me is a form 4 little girl that amazingly do remember my birthday....haha surprise~!

The 6th friend to say Happy Birthday to me is Ah Miao the very very tall Kamen Rider fan...haha

The 7th ppl to say Happy Birthday is PP.

The 8th friend to say Happy Birthday to me is Chin Hon Yong... This sui zai let me thought he forgot my birthday and we sms at some hours before 12am of Today 3rd June 2010, but I still received his blesses...I`m really Happy! ^^ haha this friend is my very good friend too just he dun dare to say "I Love YOU" to Pei Qi...haha xD
Well, temporary that`s all for now, I`m recording this to keep reminds me the real mean of 感动, well here it is!

and Just at the moment I`m typing this, now the time is showing....0:13, wow surpirse again! My two Collegemates, housemate too came into my room and wish me Happy BirtHday! ^^ wow I`m so happy just no where to express my feeling...I`m just too shock man! ^^ But I like it, I like this 2 friends, they are so friendly!
Hon Yong sent me de mms still cant open, well....but I just know already la, haha thanks to him! ^^

The 9th friend to say Happy Birthday is Yee Va, waO I`m so surprise too she knows my birthday... ^^ she is a so so beautiful girl, hope she can be more more beautiful la....thx her so much! 承她贵言 tonight will have sweet dreams la~ ^^
Haha now here comes the 10th friend to say Happy Birthday to me....she`s my Best friend la Winnie~ Winnie Winnie thank you so so much... ^^ Hope our friendship is forever never end! -D

Now the time is showing 0:31, my W980 has stopped to ring anymore sms ringtones... guess that`s that much for now! Well but I`m sure this is not just like this, I mean facebook there at most oso will have at most 2 more friends to wish me Happy Birthday...who they are I not yet know, but tomoro I will go Online and check my facebook...expecting tomoro! I`ve planned something for this day oh...

Happy Birthday Dear Jen!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment