Sunday, May 30, 2010

[ Day 16 ] lack of updates

Feel so sorry to myself, and my followers, aih I dunno are there any else more friends are viewing my blog...nevermind, just feeling strange like writing to mysef...==

Ok, next week probably gonna move into a new hostel, I was told that the place have aire-conditioner, Astro entertainments, a bigger room which told better than the Sri Jati Condo 2 room, well i dunno, but this place sound nice becoz I dun have to pay any bills and it`s very near to Megatech Institut, which gonna help me save a lot of money! And I`m not gonna have to pay for the bus fares everyday going sch!

But another thing that I have been told about is, the place is a crime sectors, at night there are many drug addicts and robber or pick pocket patrol for victims.

Who I`m gonna believe?
Now, I have to re-apply PTPTN,yet the Bank Simpanan National Din open when I go and check for it, damn

hope next time come can upgrade my streamyx package, and buy a External hard disc...My old Files in the old pc needs it!

Day 20 - ENGAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment