Friday, May 21, 2010

[ Day 7 ] Tired

Today woke up at 11.30am, wow I`m so surprised coz it`s really late...yet I cant pick myself up coz my body was just too too tired already....yesterday sleep at 3.50am....almost 4am! Wow....time just pass so so fast over here.... ><

Well woke up then I straight go open pc to download eMule things....wow nice here can boost to 130kb/s!!! but dues to many files, each files only downloading 1~10kb at most only....T.T

Lunch is yesterday night`s leftovers GuLouYokFan, I cant finished it coz it`s too many...so i decided to save it int the refrigerator for today`s lunch~^^ I dinged hot it using the microwave, well it`s still very delicious but js it`s too few la....quite hungry then ate the banana~yes i love BANANA!!! So delicious man....XD
I drunk the Shandy instead of Calrsberg today, Shandy is so Sweet~~~~ XD I love it too!
I think Calsberg is much more nice with BBQ foods....=)

Then after eat, I go prepare things to wash clothes. But today only got 3 dirty clothes, so I decided nt to use the washing machine of coure, by hand washing today. Em....today no rain so good! XD

em.........night`s matter not yet know, post it 1st later edit again....stay tune!


...well I`m Back! It`s been 3.45 hours away from here and went out for dinner. Js now Uncle Ann dropped down her wife at USJ Summit there, becoz Yvoone will hang out and have dinner with her 姊妹 at there, while we will settle our dinner ourselves.
Uncle Ann took me to the Famous F4 陈秀莲鱼头. I rmb that Uncle Chai oso brought me here be4. But today just nt much ppl as tad day does....well it`s great.

skipppppppp........>< (time has running out i have to fasten up to post this....)
 
well....today will be the last day to enjoy hi-speed download broadband, so i`ll js download videos that i need from utube。。。。哈哈 nightz!

No comments:

Post a Comment