Friday, May 21, 2010

[ DAY 6 ] Alone

Today wake up at 10am, well it actually too early for me becoz i slept at 2am yesterday night.... well wad u think?

Now I`m alone in this house, I`m in charge of here! hehe
Yet, how I`m gonna settle my meal?
em.....of course buy it myself! But when I decided to go out bugkus balik, I suddenly realize tad I think wrong liao....opposite there is no any restaurant....omgi really think wrong le! Haiz if like this I js have to go back and take the AYAMAS Chicken only....this chicken is so sweet smelling~ so now wad? I can only take out the Beer and enjoy only this chicken....but when u mexing the beer and this BBQ-taste Chicken, the taste is js too Awesome!! Ayamas....I`m falling in love with u....XD

Well, be4 taking the meal I already started to do other important things, such as download movies and put my dirty clothes into the washing machine. Uncle Ann`s house js too comfort for me, well I mean the Broadband and the moment when he and Yvoone went out for work~ XD

Today the whole day just sit in front of the laptop, surf surf surf and enjoy the high-speed download.....em....
Well today is the 6th day since I straighten my hair, I must make a record of this to ensure next time I would be prepared to do the next treatment or else... so lets take note of this,
Last Saturday of today
Date is 15th April 2010
Time finished is at 7.30pm
Cost is Rm150 after various of discount

Well I guess this will be the cheapest one I`d ever take in the future....@@

em....these days had just wake up again from another imagination, I thought that it`d will be much more better than study at Kampar, either KTAR or UTAR, but now what I`m thinking is, Megatech is unbeatable better than any of it! Yes There is no denying that staying there is much more comfort and could meet more friends and girls if study there, but their style just doesn`t suits me at all, I hate stupid activities, and such places like that, well what the fuck man I fucking don`t like it! It just some mixes of ppl from any standard and level, fucking u`re gonna pissed by them!shit!

now, about my Life at KL, js wanna fast fast settle the problem of moving to the new place and setup my broadband at there, then all my problems will overcome and I just have to concentrate at my studies to frgt about finding girls......yeah that`s very pissing me when I thinking of gonna do it next week, so fast I got the news that I had lose be4 I take the chance....well did u mean that there`s more chances that I had wasted? Or....somehow I just being too silence and din have connect with her so somebody else had won her becoz of their "resonance"? Well I dunno....I`m just have to pretend like nothing now, and getting into the situation, calm like I never be4.... I can do it I know. Like situations of these, FIR`s well-known nice songs gonna Creates the resonance in my heart...."我们的爱", "把爱放开", "刺鸟", "千年之恋", and other nice love song with the same saddy genre.

Alone? Yup I`m now alone in house.....Hearts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment